V-Ray Interior Workflow (English version)
This Tutorial book contains the process to create the interior of Kiev L'oreal Academy using 3ds MAX and V-Ray.
In this ebook, Ahn jae moon will guide you through his process for realistic interior renders.
He talks about modeling, shading, lighting, and scene management using V-Ray, then composites the rendered passes using Photoshop, to achieve photorealistic look.
The pBook(Korean version) was first published in June 2012. This eBook is including videos that are not contained in the pBook.
● File Format : PDF(include Video file)
● Software Used : 3ds MAX 2011, V-Ray 2.0 SP3, Scripts, Photoshop, Photoshop Plugin.
● The Supplement Files : The compressed file contains a Final Scene file.
3ds Max 2010 above. VRay 2 sp2 was used.
Copyright for all the contents is owned by JOYCG.
● Language : English
This pdf book is issued for purchase, and it is protected by copyright.
Each pdf is prescribed with unique recorded serial number. Please take care of this document and related to 3d sources, or otherwise it will be subject to disadvantage.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, or transmitted, in any form or by any means.
● PDF security
▪ Printing - not possible
▪ Copying of text, images, and other content. - not possible
▪ Commenting, filling in form fields, and signing - possible
● In addition, You can view this PDF file on iPad.
The apps are as follows:
▪ Free App (video playback not available) -> Acrobat reader, iBook
▪ Paid App (video playback) -> eZPDF for iPhone (1.99 dollars)
eZPDF for iPad (2.99 dollars)
● Sample video [5x]